Restaurant Start-up Feasibility Study – A feasibility study is an invaluable tool in evaluating the probability of success and risks associated with your restaurant project. Our team will travel to your location and compare your concept’s unique features with your specific site attributes and then present a financial forecast of your business to you.Restaurant Start-up Typically, with most feasibility studies we will:
- Conduct site visit to inspect nuances of your location, the local community, and competitive set.
- Establish the primary, secondary and tertiary trade areas, Analyse the dominant demographic and lifestyle groups in your trade area.
- Determine the target guest profile and depth of guest profile within the primary trade area.
- Determine the size of the targeted groups.
- Review the competitive set of restaurants.
- Determine over-served and under-served concepts and categories to identify the holes in the market.
- Establish other popular restaurant concepts in the market for comparison, opportunity, and missing concepts.
- Evaluate sales performance of local restaurants vs industry averages.
- Review and identify all possible traffic and location barriers for the current site.
- Present estimated annualized sales projections for the new restaurant concept based upon our finding Restaurant Start-up
Feel free to contact with us if you need a Hospitality Consultant in Dubai